There is No Palestine
"Palestine" is the name that the Romans gave to the land of Israel when they conquered this land 2000 years ago and Wikipedia explains (Israel) :
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian nation.
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian state.
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian kingdom.
There were never in the history of the world Palestinian kings.
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian capital.
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian essence.
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian heritage.
There was never in the history of the world a Palestinian culture.
The Palestinian are Arabs who were brought to the region by the Ottoman empire as part of the Muslim occupation in the region. They are definitely not the tribes from Crete who settled down in the 5 cities of Gaza strip. These tribes were called Filistins and they weren't Arabs at all and the nowadays "Palestinians" are definitely not their descendants. The Filistins don't exist as a nation nowadays.
There was an Israeli/Jewish state in the land of Israel 2000 years before the prophet of Islam dreamt that he's flying on a "magical horse" from Mecca to Jerusalem.
There was an Israeli/Jewish nation in the land of Israel.
There was an Israeli/Jewish kingdom in the land of Israel.
There was an Israeli/Jewish capital in the land of Israel.
There were Israeli/Jewish kings in the Israeli/Jewish kingdom of Israel.
There is an Israeli/Jewish culture and essence.
The words Jews and Israelis have the same meaning:
Jews are people of the tribe of Judah. The tribe of Judah was one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Israel was Jacob and Israel is the new name that G-d gave to him. Israel had 12 sons who later became the 12 tribes of Israel. These 12 tribes who were slaves in Egypt are the ones with which G-d made his covenant and gave them the Torah and its commandments, commanded them to settle down in the land of Israel - a land that he promised to Jacob hundreds years before - to conquer it and to establish a kingdom of priests.
In 722 B.C. the Assyrians conquered the north part of the Israeli kingdom and exilled 10 tribes (9 tribes plus parts of the Levi tribe who didn't have an estate of their own, parts of the tribe of Levi were scattered amongst all the other tribes) amongst the 12 tribes of the children of Israel and these 10 tribes lost their faith, became gentiles and assimilated with them.
The Jews nowadays worldwide and in Israel are the descendants of 3 tribes: Judah, Levi and Benjamin (and some of them from the tribe of Menashe). Judah was the biggest tribe which settled in the Judean desert, then the Romans who conquered the land of Israel 2000 years ago called all the children of Israel "Jews"
Zuheir Mohsen is widely known for having made the following statement in a March 1977 interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw:
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.
For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."
Couple of facts about Israel that the haters of Israel don't like:
1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C., two millennia before Islam.
2. Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves "Palestinians" in the 1960's (1967), two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.
3. After conquering the land in 1272 B.C., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C. lasted just 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
9. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
10. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
11. Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
12. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.
13. There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting Palestine. There is only one Jewish state.
14. Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian authority, and even provided it with arms.
15. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
16. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel.
17. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the temple mount and western wall.
18. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.