Tamar Yonah Show

INTERVIEWS WITH THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS OF ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH WORLD.
BITING AND EXHILARATING RADIO!

LISTEN LIVE
- Sunday 8-10am NY, 3-5pm Israel - Weekend Edition w/Malkah Fleisher
- Monday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - w/Prof. Paul Eidelberg
- Tuesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - In Depth Interview
- Wednesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - TnT: Tovia & Tamar

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Feeling Like Fred Flintstone

Do you remember Fred Flintstone? Do you remember that whenever he would get embarrassed, he would shrink in the cartoon to the size of Tom Thumb? Well, this novice blogger feels that way now. I am very tiny at this moment because I have to look up at you with hat in hand and ask for your vote if you have at all liked my blog or learned anything from it.

I only heard about these awards last year, and it seems that my blog was nominated in one (actually 2) of their many different categories, so now I am thrust in the turmoil of the JIB Awards (Jewish & Israeli Blogs). Why turmoil? Because if already my name appears on their list of bloggers, for the category of BEST NEW BLOG, I at least want to finish respectfully.
I also found out that I was nominated for Best Right Wing Blog. Gee, I wish someone had bothered to let me know. I was looking through all the different categories and by chance, I found my blog nominated there as well.
There are many award categories. Mine have been nominated for:
Category: Best 'New' Blog - Group D
Category: Best Right Wing Blog
Tamar Yonah Show

You can go and vote at: Jewish & Israeli Blog Awards

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shalom Tamar!
    I love your blog and have read things here I have not seen anywhere else. What I don't understand is why no one else is talking about what you do, especially your investigative work on the NAU. Keep on blogging, I voted for you! Love ya.....L
    b from J-m

     

Post a Comment

<< Home