Tamar Yonah Show

INTERVIEWS WITH THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS OF ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH WORLD.
BITING AND EXHILARATING RADIO!

LISTEN LIVE
- Sunday 8-10am NY, 3-5pm Israel - Weekend Edition w/Malkah Fleisher
- Monday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - w/Prof. Paul Eidelberg
- Tuesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - In Depth Interview
- Wednesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - TnT: Tovia & Tamar

Monday, September 11, 2006

Miraculous (Jewish) Stories from 9-11

"EVEN IN THE DARKEST MOMENTS" - A book filled with dramatic stories of how Jews were saved by ordinary people who rose to become heroes, and through G-d's intervention. A unique and inspiring book, and makes a great gift as well. All proceeds go to charity! (Hard Cover)

Order the book HERE or dial:
From the USA: (718) 998-9000
From Israel: (02) 540 -2000

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:13:00 PM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Great post, Tamar !!
    I have just got to read this book !! I'm placing an order, I hope others will too !! I did some research on Chevra Hatzalah Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc., who are offering the book for sale, and I was so impressed that I did a bit of a tribute to the brave members of this organization who, on 9/11, risked their own lives to save so many others. They are a non-profit organization, consisting entirely of volunteers, whom I feel deserve a big "THANK YOU" !! If anyone would like to view the posts that I have posted on my blog in tribute to these brave and selfless volunteers, you are invited to view my little tribute, on my blog, @ ........

    http://endofdaystalkspot.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home