Tamar Yonah Show

INTERVIEWS WITH THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS OF ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH WORLD.
BITING AND EXHILARATING RADIO!

LISTEN LIVE
- Sunday 8-10am NY, 3-5pm Israel - Weekend Edition w/Malkah Fleisher
- Monday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - w/Prof. Paul Eidelberg
- Tuesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - In Depth Interview
- Wednesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - TnT: Tovia & Tamar

Friday, September 01, 2006

Video For Lovers of Israel


I received this video link from Emery, a wonderful young man and listener of my program.
Enjoy it as I did.
Lots of talent and an uplifitng video! Pass it on!

Chazak Amenu - We Stand As One
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4msc_voicesforisrael

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 01, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    POWERFUL!!!!!!

     
  • At Friday, September 01, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blessed be the G-D of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob the Holy One of Israel for His Love towards His people Israel and those who fear the G-D of Israel endures forever. What I beautiful video yes I stand for Israel I am not Jewish I am a Believer in Yeshua (Jesus). I believe in the Holy Word of G-D and I believe He is saying to all of us if my people Israel and all who fear the G-D of Israel will humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways and seek my face then I will come down and heal their land and be their G-D. Yes we all need the G-d of Israel the Great I AM for without Him we are nothing.

    May The Great I AM Bless all of you with His Mighty Love, may His Shalom be with you all.

    Chris

     
  • At Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a fantastic song, I really enjoy listening to it.

    May The Great I AM of Israel bless and protect His people Israel and all who fear and love The G-D of Israel.

    Chris

     
  • At Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a fantastic song I really enjoy listening to it. May The Great I AM the G-D of Israel bless and protect His chosen people Israel, and all who fear the G-D of Israel.

    Chris

     
  • At Monday, September 04, 2006 1:13:00 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Tamar,
    I LOVED IT !! I watched it over and over again !! It really touched my heart !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home