Tamar Yonah Show

INTERVIEWS WITH THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS OF ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH WORLD.
BITING AND EXHILARATING RADIO!

LISTEN LIVE
- Sunday 8-10am NY, 3-5pm Israel - Weekend Edition w/Malkah Fleisher
- Monday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - w/Prof. Paul Eidelberg
- Tuesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - In Depth Interview
- Wednesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - TnT: Tovia & Tamar

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Re-Building Northern Israel - Hello United Nations???

Not that I have any faith or expectations from the United Nations re: Israel, BUT...

"A Call to the UN to Provide Reparations To Israel Too for the hezbollah War"

Please consider signing this petiton to press for fairness from the U.N. to re-build Israel, if they are going to rebuild Lebanon, they need to be balanced and re-build Israel as well. Want to join the voices around the world calling for fairness? You only have to write your name and email, no other personal information is needed. Please click here, or paste the address below in a new browser window. It's easy!

http://www.petitiononline.com/IAUN1/petition.html

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 21, 2006 1:33:00 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Monday, August 21, 2006 7:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm puzzled that some individuals have experienced difficulty in signing our petition. Nearly 100,000 people have already done so without difficulty. In these cases, it probably is best to click on the link for the server administrator and report the error. Every signature counts, so I would urge anyone who has had this problem to try again. Thanks for your support.

    Denis MacEoin

     
  • At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Dear Denis,

    Thank you for commenting to my problem, I tried again, and this time it all worked smoothly. My computer could have been at fault, I've had some difficulties with my Internet Explorer recently. I am so glad that you posted and I tried again, because I shared the petition with my family and along with my own, we were able to add an additional ten names to your petition !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home